Simple to use and highly effective, the Wolfman 303 Duffel uses a wide zipper-less roll-top closure that resists the elements and adjusts naturally to smaller or larger loads. Three compression straps keep keep the load snug. Durable Cordura outer shell resists abrasion and protects against rain, dust, sand and mud, while a tailor-fit waterproof inner liner provides ultimate protection from water. External side pockets keep small items near to hand and add a splash of color.
The Wolfman 303 Duffel can be used alone or in combination with other Wolfman bags -- personalize your riding kit to match your needs, for the coffee run, the daily commute, overnight trips, or longer adventures. The 303 Duffel is an ideal companion to the E-12, Day Tripper, and Enduro Dry Saddlebags.
- Colored sleeve pockets at each end (A first in the moto industry…)
- Three compression straps keep contents tight
- Four-2” D-rings on each side allow the addition of another 303 bag for more capacity
- Bunji Net on each side
- Side D-rings for shoulder strap- (sold separately)
- Durable waterproof USA made 1000 Denier Cordura outer shell that resists abrasion
- Tailor-fit removable yellow waterproof inner liner
- Roll-top closure with no-wick webbing - what goes in dry stays dry
- Waterproof, dust-proof, sand-proof, mud-proof
- Reflective accents throughout, on main body double as out-of-the-way handles
- All interior seams of outer shell are bound
- All stress areas are reinforced
- Mounting straps are easily replaceable if they become worn or damaged
- Wolfman Legendary Quality
- Made in our headquarters in Longmont, Colorado USA
Only available Direct from Wolfman
- Width: 20” / 51cm
- Height: 10” / 25 cm (with 3 rolls)
- Length front to back: 10” / 25 cm
- 27 Liters / 1647 cu.in.